How is sex like riding a bicycle?
- You have to keep pumping if you want to get anywhere.
- It's best to wear protective head-gear when going into unfamiliar territory.
- You can do it with no hands, but it's best not to try it until you have a lot of experience.
- It's easier to learn with the help of someone who has a lot of experience.
- You can do it by yourself, but it's usually not as much fun.
- It's usually hard to control your speed the first few times you try.
- It's best to have a soft place to land.
- You don't need any special clothing, but you can get some if you are really into it.
- If you're with someone who is having trouble keeping up, it's usually best to slow down and wait for them.
- Most people think it looks easy until they try it for the first time.
- Once you learn, you never forget how.
- If you fall off it's best to get right back on.
- If you get a flat, try pumping it back up.
- Remember to signal before you change direction.
- Make sure that you've got a firm grip.
- It's nice to have a cushy seat.
- Once you're over the top, you can just coast the rest of the way.